SAIL stays fully operational during these difficult times. The U.S. Department of Homeland Security has defined 3PL’s as essential businesses.
To ensure employee health, to limit the spread of the Corona Virus and to assure business continuity SAIL has taken a number of measures.
Continuity of service in our offices is of eminent importance.
- Majority of the SAIL team members are remotely working from home.
- Capacity can be increased to work remotely for 100% and office locations could be closed if necessary.
- Contact between SAIL employees and suppliers will be maximally avoided.
- Use of public transportation is suspended for all SAIL staff. Team members are commuting by car, bicycle or foot.
- Staff members returning from risk areas have been quarantined.
- Visits to a SAIL office are not permitted.
- Meetings between SAIL staff and customers/vendors are taking place via Skype or phone instead of face-to-face meetings.
Please be assured that SAIL is taking every measure to continue operation and do what we can in limiting the impact of the COVID-19 outbreak.